seitan

To seitan lovers.  I use gluten flour rather than making my own from whole
flour.  It works exactly the same and is no work at all.  As a matter of
fact, I have a wheat meat roast in my solar oven right this minute, as we
speak.  I've also learned to mix the ingredients in a gallon plastic bag
and when mixed and placed in baking dish, discard the plastic bag.  Cleanup
is very difficult with gluten.  It really sticks.  Tomorrow, I'll post a
wonderful seitan roast that can be used as a main dish, for sandwiches,
stirfrys, etc.  Have a goo one.  Love and Peach  Julie G.