Beans and Burrito's

I know the topic has been about Taco Bell's bean burrito's but I always
make my own burritos. I just take some pinto's from my large pot I keep
cooked and in the fridge. Put them and a portion of the liquid into a heavy
non-stick pan and start to fry them. No Oil, No Pam, Nothing but the liquid
from the bean's. You can mash them a little if you want, but they cook down
to a good consistency for burritos on their own. Throw in some tomatoes and
diced jalapeno's or chile's and put in a whole wheat tortilla (preferably
one made from scratch - No Fat) and sprinkle some FF cheese and you have a
great burrito. I try to make a large pan of this to keep in the fridge.
That way I have an easy bean dip, or can nuke it later when time is a more
precious commodity.

Harold