Re: Fried Rice

My husband makes great fried rice. (unfortunately with oil)
One of his "secrets" though, is to use at least one day old
in the fridge rice (i.e. not very moist, sort of dried out).
And he fries it at very high temp rather quickly, cook up
the onions/scallions/garlic/whatever, the other minced veggies,
then the rice, then the seasoning (don't remember what these are
exactly, I seem to think soy sauce is the key).   These tips should
apply to a FF version too, so I offer them for someone to experiment
with.

It's not one of my favorite things to eat so I haven't worked out
a FF version myself.

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx