seeking advice

Hi everyone-
Well, I have moved to a new house and I have a *much* longer commute,
so my exercise program has gone out the window. Can anyone recommend
home exercise equiment that they actually use several times a week.
Preferably something that folds up for easy storage...

My biggest problem remains packing a lunch! Somehow I am not too
well organized in the morning OR the night before. I like eating
frozen entrees for the convenience, but it seems hard to find any
that are low-fat and veg. Recommendations?

I have gained 3 pounds (which isn't noticeable to anyone but me probably!)
But I wish to nip this in the bud before it becomes a real problem.

Thanks in advance,
Amy