triple bypass care package

My uncle, who is not yet 60, was admitted to the hospital last Friday with
shortness of breath and "indigestion" and will be undergoing triple bypass
surgery this week.  Fortunately, he avoided the heart attack he almost
certainly was going to have and his heart is undamaged.  Apparently the
blockage in all three arteries is such that he can't have angioplasty, and
his danger is immediate enough that they really want to do the bypass NOW.
  His doctor has already brought up diet, and my uncle seems interested-he
does grow all sorts of vegetables, and he used to be quite a cook.

Anyway, the point of all of this:  I'm putting together a care package that
will hopefully get him started on fatfree eating.   He won't be standing
around in the kitchen for a while yet,  so I want to collect a bunch of
frozen foods that he can microwave like Tabachnik Soups and Boca Burgers.
 If he's receptive, I'll bring him some of my homemade stuff.  I'm also
pulling the fastest, easiest recipes I can find, printing them out, and
trying to get all of the ingredients together.  If I can, I'll do menus and
instructions for the various people helping him out.  If anyone here can
think of recipes easily made by non-vegetarian cooks in an unfamiliar
kitchen, please let me know.  I'm using things like 10 Minute Brown Rice
and canned beans.   I really appreciate any suggestions!

Anne Cox