restaurants on Jersey shore

Hi -- I'm headed to the beach on Thursday, and am looking for
 suggestions for places to eat..  We'll be staying at Wildwood Crest, so
restaurants in Cape May, the Wildwoods, Atlantic City, etc. would be
great.   Any ideas anyone has for restaurants that can do anything
decent-tasting that fits the guidelines of this list would be
appreciated.  I've just gotten back from a trip where I couldn't even
find a Chineese restaurant that would steam vegetables or a salad bar
with more than the blandest basics.  I could really use some help to
keep from feeling that the only way  to get decent food (and a decent
vacation?) is to go off the wagon.  TIA -- Meryl
gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx