FF cheeses

There were several post regarding FF cheese.  I find the Kraft FF cheese
to be quite good.  They have a sharp cheddar but is difficult to find in
southwestern Ohio.  Nothing is as good as *real* cheese, but the Kraft
products are acceptable.  Alpine Lace FF cheddar on the other hand has
the taste and texture of an art gum eraser.

I am a cheese lover and found the transition to FF to be difficult.  I
use a lot of FF cottage cheese for dips.  Put the FF cottage cheese in a
food processor and blend to the consistency of sour cream and add
packaged soup mixes.  All FF.