Good Salsas

Hello everyone, I am new to this list and you may have had this recipe on
the list before, but it is delicous so I thought I would send it along.
It is good on crackers, fatfree chips, toast etc.

ONION AND BLACK-EYED PEA SALSA

1 lg. Texas sweet onion
1 c. cooked black-eyed peas(tastes good with pinto beans in place of the
peas)
1 can diced pimientos, drained
1 c. diced gree bell pepper
1/4 c. chopped jalapeno pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 c. of italian salad dressing(a vinegar and sugar combination will work)
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
I have used chopped tomatoes instead of pimientos and this gives color
and a different flavor.

Combine in a medium bowl, cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.

Carol Lykins