vegi condiment

Lacking lettuce and tomato, and not looking forward to a dry, dull cream
cheese sandwich, I just invented the following delightful substitute:

Vegetable Condiment

1.5 cups frozen stir fry vegis*
1Tbsp. water
1/4 cup non fat sour cream
1 Tbsp. salsa

Microwave vegis and water, covered, on high for 1 minute.  Drain, turn out
onto cutting board and chop fine.  Return to bowl and stir in sour cream
and salsa.  Use, thickly spread, on cheese or other sandwich in place of
mayo and lettuce.

Makes enough condiment for 2 sandwiches.  Nutritional content for entire
batch: 125 calories, 6 g. protein, 4 grams fiber, no fat.

*I use Flav-R-Pack Frozen Stir Fry Vegis with sugar snap peas, carrots,
brocolli, chinese pea pods, yellow squash, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots,
and mushrooms.