Re: Aussie/German recipes?

Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions for Caribbean Night at my
club!  All of the veggie dishes went over very well, and we "only" had to
serve one meat and one seafood dish!  The "Callaloo Soup" was excellent!
Next month is "Dinner Down Under" featuring Australian food (aboriginal
or British) and then in October-- Germany, of course.  Thus far on the
Web I have only found a handful of "Aussie" dishes, and most of them
involve kangaroo.  So, anyone who has suggestions, recipes, or URLs--
I'll be eternally grateful!  Our chef is great about making the majority
of the buffet vegetarian as long as I give him good recipes!

Internationally veggily yours,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx