re: Coriander question

Can't say I fancy corriander in coffee but it's uses are legion......

1. It's an essential element in lots of Indian-style dishes. Put it
in to 'saute' fairly early on so it cooks a little. Often used in
combination with cumin......

2. Can be used in generally-spicy dishes. For example it goes well
with carrot and/or orange. Microwave some with the zest from an
orange (ideally in a drop or two of fat - CAUTION it gets hot), then
to some carrots with flesh and microwave a bit more.

3. Put quite a lot in to make spice-bread. Can be either sweet (add
pre-soaked dried fruit) or savoury.

It's not an unpleasant spice so I can't imagine any inedible
outcomes. Just see what you like.

Adrian

Dr Adrian Jowett
Department of Biomedical Science