unfried french fries

I make my unfried french fries this way, no need to add anything to make the
spices stick.

1. Scrub taters, keep peels on (if desired).
2. Place in a baggie with your favorite spice and give it a good shake..
3. Place the potatoes in a single layer on a plate and microwave untill soft
(it takes me about 5 mins for one good size potato).
4. Meanwhile, heat the oven (I use a toaster oven) to 400 degrees.
5. Bake until they look done (about 10 minutes in my toaster oven).

Jennette