The Rest of the Story

...with apologies to Paul Harvey (radio announcer, for those who don't
know) for borrowing his phrase.  Okay lads and lassies, here's the rest
of the famous recipe for (whisper) lasagna.

Simmer together spaghetti sauce, zucchini, TVP granules (no need to
reconstitute first--I know that thanks to this list!), oregano, and
garam-masala.  Drain tofu and spin in food processor with nutritional
yeast.  In 13x9x2" pan layer the sauce, 3 noodles, a little tofu,
sprinkle a little cheese, then sauce, noodles, tofu, etc.  End with
noodles and then sauce, and top with a little cheese.  Sprinkle the
sliced olives on top.  Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 30
minutes, then 10 more minutes uncovered.  (Be careful removing the foil;
I yanked one of the noodles out of place & spattered sauce all over the
hot oven door because the noodle had stuck to the foil.  Bad, bad.)  Let
sit for 5 minutes, then cut and serve.

Son's only complaint: "Push the olives off the top--I don't like them."
He came back for seconds.  Yessss!

Enjoy, troops!

-- Ruth C. Hoffman    Lake Zurich, IL
ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."     --Marcel Proust