Sprays and Oils

I'm confused. and I guess this shows how little I know about diet.

A while ago I bought a can of Olive Mist so I could spray it on our cookie
sheet and make those yummy un-fried potatoes. It says it's 100% olive oil,
and that there are 0 calories  per serving in it, and naturally, 0 from fat.
Then I checked the nutrition facts on the olive oil we use, and it says it
has 120 calories per serving, all from fat. Does anyone know how the two are
different, or what the makers of the spray have done to put out a fat free
oil-based product?

Thanks,

Shawn Lovley