d(h)osa recipie?

Hi all,

I've gotten so many great recipies from this list!  I hope ya'll can help
with this one.  I had a dosa at an Indian restaurant the other day.  These
are the long crepe-like things with a potato and onion filling.  I love
the flavor of the filling, but obviously the dish isn't fat-free, or even
low-fat (all that ghee!).  I've looked for a reasonable facsimile in a
couple of low-fat Indian cookbooks, but dosas are southern Indian, and
most of the books focus on northern things like samosas and such.  Does
anyone have a recipie for a ff dosa (sometimes I've seen it as dhosa) or
filling?

thanks in advance!
- ellie the (mostly) lurker

---
malyce@xxxxxxxxx       http://www.shore.net/~malyce/         GA->ME 98?

Sun rises; night falls.  Sometimes the sky calls.
Is that a song there, and do I belong there?
I've never been there, but I know the way.
I'm going to go back there someday.       - Gonzo, in "The Muppet Movie"