tofu recommendations?

Hi folks,

Does anyone have a favorite brand of tofu they use? I always used Mori-Nu
Lite tofu (the silken tofu in the little vacuum-packed box), but I'm finding
I prefer the taste of regular tofu much more (specifically Wildwood Tofu).
Yet, I think regular tofu is higher in fat. Does anyone have the skinny on
this (oops, a bad pun, but I'll leave it there).

Thanks,

Asha

ps. The Carrot Pickle Chip recipe I *re-* posted isn't my recipe. I reposted
it - another kind soul originally posted to the list, and I'm afraid I
deleted his/her name. Thank you, whoever you are!

.  .  .  .  A S H A  D O R N F E S T  .  .  .  .

Author, Do-It-Yourself Web Publishing with Word
http://www.dnai.com/~asha/webpub.htm
Personal home page: http://www.dnai.com/~asha