Carrot Pickle Chips

I second the vote in favor of the Carrot Pickle Chips.  I don't even like
pickles, and I think raw carrots are boring.  These, on the other hand, and
yummy, and yes, addictive.  My SO doesn't like vinegar much, so I think
next time I'll a) up the sugar a tad, and b) rinse a bit more thoroughly.
But I can eat a whole recipe single-handed anyway, so maybe I needn't
bother.  :-)

Ruth Hoffman       ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lake Zurich, IL
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Marcel Proust