Breaded Eggplant

I know this is probably obvious, but I tried it last night and it was so good, I
know other eggplant "parmigiana" lovers would dig it:

Slice up an eggplant (I didn't do the salt thing--if you must, do it)

Dip slices in egg replacer thinned with a little water--I used Eggbeaters.
(If you prefer not to use those, perhaps you could just dip in a little water.
Then dredge in breadcrumbs, and place on pammed foil on cookie sheet and bake at
400 until brown and toasty on the outside & tender inside.  (I tested this by
just eating one!)  Season up and serve.  I had this for dinner, and the next day
threw leftovers into a pita with some other leftovers.  Durned good!

For Eggplant Parmigiana:

Top with FF cheese slice, then spoon on some FF spaghetti sauce, and sprinkle on
the FF parmesan.

Would make a *fab* eggplant submarine sandwich!  Will try that next.

Back from Busy/lurkland, tho still busy--
Colene