RECIPE: Roasted Vegetable Pate & Crispy Flat Bread (VEGAN)

Written Mon 9 Sept 1996

This is what I am having for lunch tomorrow...I cooked it
this evening. The Lavash can be made with your favourite bread
dough recipe on a day when you are baking - it doesn't need a
second rising so you can put it in the oven when your usual
loaves are rising.

A plea to non-British readers - can you let me know if my
measurements are intelligible? I am trying to make my recipe
formats as internationally-acceptable as possible (my ounces
have caused some confusion on another list).

Meal-Master abbreviations: sm=small; tb=tablespoon; ts=teaspoon

The recipes are coming separately to avoid length problems...

Kate