grape pie recipe

this recipe has been handed down from my husband's great grandmother.  i
thought chris was joking when he asked me if i had ever had it before.
concord grapes might not be in season anymore depending on where you live
(we went to an orchard for ours).  i hope you like it!

grape pie  <T>

4 cups concord grapes
2 Tbsp. cooking tapioca
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Skin grapes, reserving skins.  Boil pulp
for 5 minutes.  Strain seeds.  Mix pulp, skins, tapioca,sugar and salt in
saucepan and let sit for 15 minutes.  Pour into pie crust (we prefer a
graham cracker crust) and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until it starts
bubbling (make sure it doesn't burn).

enjoy!  :-)