?? FF matzoh balls

Hi,  Does anyone out there have a recipe for vlf or lf matzoh balls that is good.
I tried making them this week using eggbeaters egg substitute and they
turned out hard as a rock.  The vegetable stock came out good however,
and even had that ch***en taste!  I'd love to be able to make a light,
fluffy matzoh ball that was vlf and maybe even vegan, if possible.
It might be an impossible thing to make, however.

I also wanted to say that although this is an old topic, I love reading
the restaurant suggestions that people make for various cities.
I keep a file of all of them.

Thanks!!

Lisa