Susan Powter

Nathalie,
I've just finished " Food " by Susan Powter.  Let me tell you that I knew
nothing about nutrition and fat, cholesterol...  I'm about 65 lbs. over
weight.  After reading her book my husband and I decided to keep our meat
consumption down to just when we have no choice, visiting relative...
It has been very insperational and has opened my eyes to the relationship
between food and body, food and health.  I've only been a vegetarian for
a week and a half and I don't miss a thing.  Her book covers just about
everything, I even learned how to read between the lines on the new
improved but not any better lables.  Although I find her exersice videos
a little boring I would recomend Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies,
their not as intence but allot more fun and do able.  Let me know if this
is of any help, or if you learn something new.
	Peggy Muga