error

It was pointed out to me that a recipe for baking mix (breading) which I
posted recently was "illegal."  Indeed, it was, as it called for chicken
broth, which I had overlooked in cutting and pasting.  Please, of course,
substitute any sort of powdered broth you prefer, and there are fake
ppowdered chicken broths out there, too (full of maltodextrin, though, if I
remember correctly), which is what I used anyway, even before I went
vegetarian.  Actually, you could probably even omit it without any problem
at all.

gretchen