Aluminum Foil

Hello-I'm fairly new to the digest, but I received a recent digest
discussing Aluminum. Unfortunately, due to the length of the digest, I
was unable to read what was posted regarding Aluminum.  My question,
"Does anybody know if using Aluminum Foil to bake (for example,  I put it
on the bottom of my pans when I make veggie burgers) is hazardous to
one's health in the long run? I use aluminum quite a bit to wrap my food
and to bake. Should I switch to Saran Wrap? I love how Aluminum
"sticks" together, but I'd rather not face a consequence of ill-health if I
could avoid it.

Thank you.