Master Cook????

I'm a newbie on this list so you'll have to forgive me for asking a question
a lot of you have probably seen already. I was looking through a CD catalogue
the other day, and saw that they have Master Cook  Deluxe for $36. If you
have it already, or know a lot about it, what do you think? Is that a good
price? And can you import other recipes into it, or would I have to create a
separate file for each new one?

Thanks,

Shawn Lovley