Quinoa and Help with Squash

Someone posted asking for Quinoa recipes.  There is a marvelous Quinoa
and Red Kuri squash recipe in the archives, I don't have a copy handy
right now.  Now is a good time of year to make this recipe because the
stores are full of squash.  This leads me to my problem.  Is there some
way to make cutting up squash easier?  I love squash but it can take me
an hour to cut up a hard type squash like butternut or acorn squash.

Thanks,

Sue

Intelligence has nothing to do with politics.
                        Londo Molari