Jacquline wrote

.>Hi, everyone;
>        I had a question about a few 'specialty' products that crop up now
>and again on the list.  I've been a vegan for half my life now, and have
>read or heard about a great many fantastic dairy and meat substitutes, but I
>simply cannot get my hands on them.  With that in mind I was wondering if
>anyone has a mail-order (or sure-fire Southern Ontario) source for low
>fat/fat-free soy products (from tofu to soy milk), and *especially* for
>light (or 'white') miso.

I have been a customer of Dixie USA for about two years, they have most of
what you are asking about. I have had very good luck ordering from them.
They have a very nice catalog which you can get by calling their 800 number.
1-800-233-3668
                                             Jim
ps I just tried their new meatloaf, it was terrific, just like I remembered
from my old M**T eating days, but its vegan.