Mori-Nu Mates

In a previous Digest I saw a recommendation for Mori-Nu Mates (packaged
pudding mixes to be used with tofu). I was really disappointed when I read
the label. They contain non-hydrogenated coconut oil. The lemon has 3 gm
total fat per serving (2 gm sat.) and the cappuccino and chocolate each
contain 2 gm total fat (1.5 gm sat.). Too Bad! It's a great idea.

This is my first posting and I have loved the Digest. Thanks to everyone for
all the great ideas and recipes.

Carla Andrews