Soy Protein Powder/Soy Milk

Yesterday I bought some bulk soy protein powder, thinking it was
powdered soy milk. Is soy protein powder the same as soy milk powder? If
not, how does it differ?

Also, lately I have been having trouble with a name brand of plain
liquid soymilk...it seems to have separated into "curds" and "whey".
This has happened with several quarts and I have been afraid to buy more
liquid soy milk. Anyone have this problem or know why it happens?

Thank you so much for any help you can give me. We are vegan and soymilk
is important in our menu.
We love this list !
Best Wishes,
Nancy