Gold Mine

I found a real gold mine in the Gold Mine Natural Food Company in San Diego.
You can get their free catalog by calling 1-800-475-3663. They offer all
kinds of interesting beans and grains that I can't get at my local HFS (e.g.
black soy beans and black quinoa). The catalog is over 60 pages (3 pages
devoted to miso). I think someone recently asked for a source.

I have no interest in the company other than as a satisfied shopper.

Carla