asparagus

last night i bought some asparagus because it was very cheap at a local
supermarket. i like it but never buy it and cook it because it's so often
expensive. i've been a vegetarian since i was about 14 so i'm way past the
boiled or steamed veggie thing, which to me is what many people perceive
vegetarians to eat, but last night i marinaded the asparagus and lots of
other veggies in a ff creamy garlic dressing/marinade before steaming them
and it was fabulous.

however, day after day of that is not appealing to me and i've got lots
more asparagus left.

suggestions?

Leanne M. Reidy
Insync Internet Services