easy, easy dinner

Saturday night I made the most excellent, easy dinner.  I cooked up some
Jasmine rice (15 minutes to cook after second boil).  While that was
going, I put some Chinese Rice Wine in a pan and "sauteed" some
broccoli, snow pea pods, thinly sliced carrots, sliced mushrooms, and
green beans.  Added some soy sauce and served over rice ... under 1/2
hour for the entire meal and it was really yummy!!!

LEah