...no subject...

Hi everyone.  I am looking for an almost fat free vegetarian pad thai
recipe.  I have been searching cookbooks and the web to no avail.  Is tofu
the best substitute for all the meat and seafood I have seen in other
recipes?  I hear peanut butter and ketchup may be a substitute for the fish
sauce...  does anyone know of a fat free/low fat peanut butter substitute?

I have been thinking about being a bit less particular about my fat intake
since I was recently on a fast and my muscles and joints began to ache
extremely.  I am quite active and have a low body fat percentage and was
given warnings about auto-cannibalization.  Any body know more about this
so I can set my mind at ease or should I worry.  I suppose one should
decrease work and activity when fasting.

thanks, zohrab.