macrobial rennet/enzymes

   From what I understand, rennet and enzymes are pretty much the
same thing, or, at least, they come from the same three sources
(animal, vegetable, and macrobial).  According to a Trader Joe's
description, macrobial rennet and enzymes are lacto-vegetarian okay.
They have a sheet with definitions of each and it also tells you
which type is used in all of their cheeses.  If you have a TJ's near
you, I'm sure you can get this.  I don't have it handy, or I'd give
you a better definition, but if anyone wants the exact wording, I can
get it.  Now that you know, good luck finding cheese!
          Amy from Ariz.
          alias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx