getting the family FF

My family had a hard time transitioning to ff and veggie.  This is what I did
and it was very successful.  I went to GNC and bought a set of  4 cookbooks
by Jyll Steinbeck called Fat Free living 1-2 , FF desserts, FF breads.  Not
all of the recipes are veggie but I figured that if I started by cutting the
fat they would eventually lose the taste for fatty foods.  ( it took about
two months) but it happened.  Then I started to cut out the recipes that were
not vegetarian.  I still use the cookbooks all the time and my family is very
happy.  The books are less then 20.00 each and well, well worth it!!

Lauren