need recipe for breakfast sausage

I checked the archives but couldn't find the recipe for breakfast

sausage.  Quite awhile back, someone posted a recipe for a breakfast

non-meat sausage that her mother made during the 1940's when meat

was in a short supply.   When I lost my hard disk last fall, I lost

this recipe.  I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail it to me.

                                Regards,
                                frankok@xxxxxxxxxx