Sensational lunch

I was at a friends today and she is not a veggie, but is very sensative to
the fact that I am.  She served this terrific sandwich.  A sun dried tomato
bagel with fat free chive cream cheese, fresh sliced tomato, and cucumber
topped with sprouts.  It was terrific.  What a friend!!  Just thought I would
pass it on, since fresh tomato season will be upon us shortly.

Lauren