egg replacer

     Katja mentioned that Ener-G egg replacer fluffs up well when
beaten for awhile.  I haven't had the same results. I use it all the
time for cookies, breads, and cakes that don't call for too many
eggs, and it works great, but have had terrible results with recipes
that call for a lot of eggs or egg whites.  Anyway, one of the few
things I really miss is angel food cake, which I haven't been able to
make successfully with egg replacer.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in
advance,                 Amy from Arizona
                 alias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amy D. Shinabarger      "Practice, practice makes perfect,
alias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      perfect is a fault
                         and fault lines change."
                                        -REM