RAGU fatfree

I forwarded mail from RAGU to this mailing list.  As you can see they claim
they do not use MSG.  There are several new fatfree and low fat Ragu sauces
so perhaps this is a change.  I am satisfied with their product (I have no
interest in their company).  It was one of the few products in the early
1980's without preservatives.  May I say that back then it was very very
difficult to eat a healthy diet unless you did most of your own cooking,
which I did for some time.  I think the grocery stores and restaurants have
made good progress.

Thanks to those who recommended the Morningstar Brand frozen products, we are
really enjoying them, especially the Black Bean burger.
Regards to all, Barbara