mixed rice salad

James's recipe for Mixed Grain Salad (can't wait to try it!) reminds me of a
rice salad that I make. This recipe is very flexible as well - I love corn
and red peppers, but other veg could be substituted.

1 cup brown rice, cooked
1 cup white rice, cooked
1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
1 red pepper, chopped
1 can sweetcorn, drained
4 spring onions, chopped

for the dressing: 3 T. ff yogurt mixed with the juice of 1 lemon

Allow rices to cool after cooking, then combine with the veggies. Mix in
dressing, and allow sit for afew hours, or preferably overnight, to allow
flavours to meld.
Liz Walkley
Assistant Librarian
Glasgow Caledonian University