Airline food and Government

If you want better food on the airline call ahead and ask for a vegetarian
plate.  My experience is that most of the people around you will look at
your plate and say they wish they had done the same.  It will usually be
relatively low in fat.

For those of you who trust the government to authorize or deny your access
to all food that is good or bad for you let me remind you that one of the
three biggest lies is "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

The other two big lies?  "The check is in the mail" and "My wife doesn't
understand me."