Veggie Topping

Hi all!
Here is a great recipe that I learned from in-laws from Brazil. It
is good on any steamed veggies, and especially enjoyed on Broccoli,
asparagus, green beans.

Combine the following:

1 medium-large sweet onion-chopped
1/4 cup or so of Balsamic or red wine vinegar
Garlic cloves chopped or garlic powder to taste (we love garlic)
1/2-1 teaspoon of fresh basil minced
1-2 teaspoons of sugar (can substitute aspartane)

Mix together and let it sit for a while at room temp. Spoon it onto
fresh steamed veggies and enjoy!

Michael Sweigart
Plainsboro, NJ