The Siren Song of the Pizza

>>p.s. Does anyone have any tips for resisting the call of the pizza =
>delivery
>>place after a long long day at work?

I haven't had a problem with resisting pizza deliveries since I started
making "fast pizza" from McDougall's 12-Day Program book.  Since I began,
however, I've often used pizza sauce from a jar instead of making my own; it
has some fat, but not a huge amount.  And the best idea of all is using
whole wheat pita bread (not split open) for the crust!  It's never soggy,
and it's fatfree--and FAST!  My favorite toppings to date are broccoli
flowers and thin-sliced zucchini.  You can make them in about 20 minutes
beginning to end.  I always keep ww pitas in the freezer and pizza sauce in
the cupboard for just this occasion.

Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA