Pizza

Hi!

Om nights that I crave pizza and don't have a lot of time, I make
english-muffin pizzas.  (You can find very lowfat english muffins.)  We toast
the english muffins in a toaster, put fatfree pasta sauce on them when toasted,
throw a slice of fatfree cheese on the top, pop in the microwave for 30 seconds
(tops! - this will melt the cheese) - and you're ready!  It's especially good
with mushrooms or if you have a chunky garden-style pasta sauce.

YUM!

Heather