Vegan Products

Hi, everyone;
        I had a question about a few 'specialty' products that crop up now
and again on the list.  I've been a vegan for half my life now, and have
read or heard about a great many fantastic dairy and meat substitutes, but I
simply cannot get my hands on them.  With that in mind I was wondering if
anyone has a mail-order (or sure-fire Southern Ontario) source for low
fat/fat-free soy products (from tofu to soy milk), and *especially* for
light (or 'white') miso.

Thanks,
Jacqueline