Fatty Mustards

    There are many "gourmet" mustards that are made with whole egg ans/or
oil.  The plain yellow mustards do not seem to have oil, nor do the Grey
Poupon brand of grey and Dijon.  One of our favorite travel snacks is a bag
of pretzel sticks and a jar of mustard.  We keep looking for interesting new
mustards when we travel through new areas but too many seem to have eggs or
oil.  So, it usually ends up being a jar of Grey Poupon. (Still waiting for
a Rolls  to pull up along side and ask for some mustard.....)

Bob