Pasta Salad Dressing

This is in response to Tony's request for a dressing to use on a pasta salad.
I like to make a Mexican pasta salad with corn, black beans, peppers and onions
using this as the dressing.

1 1/2 cups salsa        1/2 cup FF sour cream
3 tsp chili powder      1 tsp cumin
salt/pepper to taste

I'm sure you could use yogurt instead of the ff sour cream and vary spices to
the salad of the day.