Embarrassing Napkin Moments

Sam,
        Hawww!  That reminds me of the time when, a few years after my
divorce (while still the mother of a toddler) and on my first date since
before I was married, my date and I went to a nice restaurant.  The waitress
had just put our plates on the table, when I reached over for my date's
napkin, shook it open, and almost had it to his lap before I realized what I
was doing.  My face must have been as red as Rudolph's nose!  Jeez.
Sometimes, flying on automatic pilot can be dangerous.
Jane

>...  Well, when his pizza came, without even thinking about it, I grabbed a
napkin and started
>dabbing at the top of it to get rid of some of the fat from the cheese and
meat. ...
>What was really funny was the look on the waiter's face.
>
>Sam

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA