veg marshmallows

I believe Emes (I don't know if that's spelled right) makes vegan
marshmallows.  There is a company that I found on the internet called
Pangea (I think ... I guess the mind IS the first thing to go) that
sells them through a mail-order catalog if you can't find them locally.
If you can't find the company with your web browser, e-mail me privately
and I'll try to find my catalog and give you the information.

Leah in Cleveland