Pasta Makers

Just wanted to thank everyone for their info about using whole wheat (an
other) flours in a pasta machine. The range of responses went from <yuck
it never works properly> to <it works like a charm every time, no matter
what I put in it>.  I'd say the positive outweighs the negative by about
2 to 1, so I'm off to buy a pasta maker!

Anyone know if the Popeil one (the one on TV) is any good? Or should I
be checking out kitchen specialty stores?

You guys are great - thanks so much!

JoAnne
propage@xxxxxxxxxxxx